Hey Noel, thanks for listening and your kind comment. I continue to be amazed and delighted by band in a box and real band. I used band in a box years ago when it first came out, drifted away from it and was motivated by my brother to try it again with version 2013. I loaded onto a desktop computer I had set up just for music and never completed a single song with it.

My brother talked me into upgrading to 2014 version mainly based on the new 'user tracks' feature. I purchased it in late December onto a laptop and have been happily enjoying retirement by returning to music and songwriting. I haven't attempted to create a user track yet but I'm sure I will eventually. Band in a Box has had more than I could need so far. The only inspiration I have had for a User Track is to record something basic with a rare, vintage Gibson Double neck that other users may find unique to use.

Yes, I do thank Dr. Gannon and PG Music for such a solid and creative product but no, if one of my original songs makes me a millionaire, I won't share the money. I will certainly upgrade to the next BB out of gratitude though. ;=)

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.