I like the slow dance romantic feel. And the horns are a nice touch but to me just a little too much of them. I think if you editted them a bit more they might be more impactful - jmho. Good experimenting.
Registering your Band-in-a-Box online is fast & easy - and it's a great way to access your order at any time to download the files!
Just follow these instructions:
1. Go to http://www.pgmusic.com/redeem
2. Create a "New Customer" account unless you are a returning customer. If you have already created an account before, please log in.
3. Go to the "My Products" page and enter your Band-in-a-Box Activation code into the "Register a Purchased Band-in-a-Box Serial Number:" field.
4. Choose your preferred language using the drop-down menu.
5. Click "Add to My Account" and the download links will appear below.
When booting up, Band-in-a-Box will automatically check for a newer build (if user has allowed it and chosen how often).
Plus, there's a new Updates dialog: User can check/download/pause/continue/install for a newer version (not free), newer build (free), and updated RealTracks files (free).