Yea count me as a big NO on this one as well.

There are a lot of reasons I don't "do" fakebook (or any social media) - this would be a minor one, but it is one nonetheless.

I don't want to instantly and automatically see who has been referencing me (not that anyone does anyway) and I don't think it's a good idea to let other members start to keep track "automagically" of every time they get mentioned in a thread .

I can understand reasons for someone BEING mentioned to know they were mentioned - might even be useful at the margin to allow further banter, explanations, and discussions. BUT I see larger and darker outcomes when members can instantly get a "you were referenced" email or notice. Or in other words, a "someone was talking behind your back," notice. That can lead to DARKER potential for threads to go south very fast.

BTW would not this thread have been better in the wish list forum??

Good luck anyway
Larry

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20