<<< That's it in BIAB. If you need more tracks than that, you'll need to move to RealBand or some other DAW (because you can drag and drop tracks from BIAB to other DAWs; however, you can't regenerate them in other DAWS other than RealBand). >>>

There is an old school mixing technique that I use to work around the seven track BIAB limit and it provides a total of 15 tracks that can be rendered at once.

It's very useful for songwriting because of the much faster generation of a BIAB song compared to the RB generation. Plus, the StylePicker BIAB feature to play a style over my chord progression is not included in the RB Stylepicker. This technique allows me to audition many different styles and the hear individual style's instruments playing in that particular style over my chord chart very quickly. My train of thought can remain on songwriting and structure and not be interrupted by having to stop, open another program and alter my workflow to accommodate another software program.

There are a lot of old school mixers here on the forum. I wonder if anyone can guess how I get the extra tracks?

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.