Kind of a confusing question I know.

I will need to download say two years worth of monthly ADP payroll statements for a client so that's 24 individual downloads. I created a sub folder under his name. I log into the website and start downloading the statements. I have Firefox set to ask where I want something to go so I browse to the clients folder. Ok, no problem. I download the next one and up pops the prior download location from a different session. I browse again to the clients folder. This goes on for 4 or 5 times before Firefox finally decides in it's infinite wisdom that I really want to stay in the current download location and I can now finish up each file without having to browse for it each time.

I am aware I can menu dive in FF and set a default location but that's not what I'm asking. I'm not using any default location I have it set to ask me where I want it downloaded to.

Any way to fix that? Some checkbox or whatever that tells it when I browse to a new location it will just stay there without me having to browse several times before it remembers?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.