AMP (Advanced Music Production) offers an online video course with over 30 hours of videos, 30 + pdf files, and samples that will show you how to compose modern music in any modern genre step by step.... *** I have no affiliation with AMP but have taken this course "Music Programming". For me, it was worth every cent it cost ***

It includes how to make your own high quality samples and loops and once you have learned to do that, the author shows you step by step how to produce and compose music. He calls it programming music. Relate making your samples and loops from isolated generated tracks as well as existing BIAB user forum originals and it will be quite clear how BIAB's 2,500+ hours of audio, Midi style, RealTrack styles, sgu files is a enormous untapped library for modern music composition.

David is right on the money with his analysis and acceptance of BIAB as a major player in those genres.

He is also correct it is the individuals creativity and ability to write a great song that will lead to a successful song or not. The tools are there in BIAB.

The processes are simple but it is not easy to do....

Charlie

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.