So, we already have RealTracks and RealStyles which are simple groups of RealTracks designed by the experts at PG. But I'm thinking it would be great to take this one step forward...RealSets!

Often I will select a RealStyle and it sounds really great but I wish there was a built-in "lift" for the choruses. I know there is some lift in some RealStyles for part marker B but most of the time it just isn't different enough. And I know I can change styles for the chorus but that is a bit cumbersome and often just difficult to locate something compatible.

Therefore...RealSets!

PG would create a bunch of RealSets that each incorporate two or more RealStyles. And they would implement an easy way (like the part markers) for us to change to the second style. These would be curated by PG for best effect, compatible instruments, etc.

So, maybe there is a RealSet called Modern Pop Rocks Explosion and it is made up of the following RealStyles,
- _ELFLUTE.STY. ElectroFlute Pop Ballad (use for verses)
- _RKBALCL.STY. RockBallad w.Cello,ElGuits[85RS] (use for choruses)

Then, when I set up my chordsheet I set a part marker to indicate whether it uses style #1 or style #2.

Another RealSet example might be Acoustic To Rocker,
- _PBALCEL.STY. Pop Ballad w. Cello,Guits (use for verses)
- _PILLOWY.STY. Pillowy Dreamy Pop Ballad (use for prechorus)
- _RKBALCL.STY. RockBallad w.Cello,ElGuits (use for choruses)

I know there are some folks who prefer to use only individual RealTracks and then they slice and dice those in their DAW and that is fine. This is just the opposite where instead of stopping at RealStyles, someone would prefer to have a set of two or more RealStyles that have been selected as compatible and paired up as a RealSet!

Last edited by JohnJohnJohn; 10/23/17 11:10 PM.