We receive user feedback many ways, including our Facebook page, by email or phone, using the Comments tab on our Band-in-a-Box® pages, the My Favorite Things Forum, and more!

Like the great feedback recently posted by Al-David:
Originally Posted By: Al-David
I write and play in quite a few different genres. The flexibility BIAB gives me makes transpositions, from one genre to another, so easy and quick. A number of times I've created a piece, intending it to be a Smooth Jazz or Smooth RnB song. But when I generated the song, it just didn't work in the intended genre.

With a simple click of the Style Picker ... BAM! The song ended up as a pretty decent Pop song. I only had to replace a couple of instruments from the new style and alter a couple of chords.

Just for kicks, I changed nothing but the style (through Style Picker) and got some very interesting results, a couple of which ended up as new songs.

I love playing around with the styles - lots of fun! Sometimes the results is hilarious, sometimes interesting, sometimes just bad and often pretty cool! I spend several hours per week doing just that. You never know what might happen that never crossed your mind.

Have fun with your music!

Alan

Post your feedback to our Forum - My Favorite Things - we'd love to hear it!

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.