Inspired by Notes Norton's response to what seems to be a troll posting.... I figured that with all the music veterans in here, there has to be some really cool war stories of glitches, mishaps and down right catastrophes at your gigs that prove.... the show must go on.

You can see NN's response in the other post about losing a gig because of PG software.

So.... counting that response as the first .... I offer one of the more "minor" events that might have stopped or crippled a gig, but didn't.

One of the many bands I played in had landed a gig at a local Staff club on a local Air Force Base. About halfway through the show, with a packed room and dance floor, the music seemed to lose it's punch in the room. We took an early break and discovered that we had lost the entire low end of the tri-amped PA. The power amp that drove the bass bins had fried. We reconnected a few things, rearranged a few others and doubled up on the cabinets loading the remaining amp. We pulled a spare guitar amp out and used it to power the horns to make it through the night. Just another night on the road.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.