You guys really find the neatest stuff. I love that you guys share gems like this with the rest of us. I've learned some really cool things, and I can't wait to see what else gets shared and posted up in the forums.

I think that's always been a really interesting debate ... sound versus lyrics. I feel like music is so personal that it really depends on the individual. For me my preferences fall somewhere in the middle, but I do find it is almost always one or the other that makes me fall in love with a song -- lyrics or the sound. Really well written lyrics can make me look past the faults in a song and leave me listening to it on repeat, but a really good sounding song can also make me overlook weaker lyrics while the song gets stuck in my head for a few days.

Also, something to consider for the pro sound debate -- instrumentals. Songs that don't have lyrics can be just as powerful as really profound and emotionally vulnerable lyrics. I probably have just as many instrumentals as I do songs with lyrics in my personal music library for that reason alone. laugh

Cheers,
Ember