This is so great. I upgraded from 2017 Audiophile to 2018 Audiophile last night (along with the other optional bells and whistles). But check your receipts -- I just noticed that I was charged $299 for that Audiophile upgrade rather than the special $199 in Callie's message. I presume that in my feverish excitement last night I pushed the wrong button (although I only recall one), or there was a temporary ordering system glitch or delay. I have contacted Customer Support which I know will promptly resolve this.

And how cool are the new Vocal RealTracks? Back in December 2014 I posted: "With each release (and immediate purchase) of BIAB, I hope for the RealTracks that will provide the backup harmony group vocal oohs and aahs I crave (and have requested), but my review locates none to date (through new 2015), nor any User Tracks of that nature as well. Has anyone ever located any? Or am I still relegated to the various software and hardware options (including external offerings) that strive to emulate same? Thanks." Peter very kindly responded: "Yes, you're correct. There are no oohs and Aahs rrealtracks and that would be a good idea to do. There are some loops with some vocal sounds, but not oohs and aahs. The loops are mainly things like human beat box and rap things." And now we have them. How many companies can you think of where the CEO personally responds so quickly and directly to a user question, and then effectively marshalls the creativity, talent, and resources needed to make it a reality? I can only name one.

www.LawTunes.com: The LawTunes - The Musical Scales of Justice - Original Lawyer Rock & Roll
www.SurfChords.com: The SurfChords - The Endless Summer Continues and The Wave Never Ends