Based on your web pages, the Video RealTracks seem to be your hot new feature for 2018. They are certainly interesting and I am sure they required a lot of effort to develop. But I am not clear as to what they are for and how useful they will be.

Perhaps they are useful for learning a generated RealTrack? But when I watched your example video it seems that the hands jump around as clips are spliced together and this seems problematic for using as a learning aid.

I guess these could be used as part of a music video but that seems like something I might do once and then not repeat in any subsequent songs. Plus, the spliced, jerky hand movements would prolly not work in a production video (at least for me).

So I have a few questions...

1) what are these intended to be used for beyond possible learning aids and one-off usage in a music video?

2) what are the plans for these?

3) will you be adding them to all existing RealTracks?

4) will you be adding them to all new RealTracks moving forward?

5) will they always cost extra? frankly I did not see the value so I did not order the additional pak of them.

6) will the RealTracks used in the Video RealTracks be included with the regular RealTracks for those of us who have no interest in the Video RealTracks or will this create a new group where the only way to get those RealTracks is to buy the Video RealTracks?

7) are ALL keys included in the videos? for example, if I set up my song to be in the key of C and later transpose it to ANY OTHER KEY, will a newly rendered video show the musician playing the new tracks in their correct positions on guitar, piano, etc.?

8) are all chords and chord variations that come in the RealTracks also present in the Video RealTracks or are substitutions made for the more "exotic" chords?

As I said I am sure it took a lot of effort to create these and I certainly appreciate the skill it took to make this all work together. I'd just like help in understanding their use and also your plans going forward.

Also, I'd welcome anyone else's thoughts on what these could be used for.

Last edited by JohnJohnJohn; 12/07/17 02:16 PM. Reason: Added more questions...