If you have the current UltraPlusPak, then you have (pretty much) everything (don't want to revisit that thread smile ) up through 2017. The PlusPak gives you all the new stuff, but requires you to have 2017 (which you do) and brings you up to date. Add in the bonus pack and 49-pack, and I think you'll be pretty up to date. I believe the PlusPak is downloadable and ships on a DVD, but is not a complete BIAB package (it just gives you the new stuff to add to 2017).

The UltraPlusPak will give you (pretty much) everything (minus some specials that may have occurred over the years, but on an external hard drive that you can use to re-install everything from scratch (or just run from that hard drive).

So, if go with the PlusPak, if you have to re-install BIAB, you would have to first install the 2017 UltraPlusPak (and the other add-ons), and then re-apply the 2018 PlusPak to get back up to speed.

If you had the UltraPlusPak USB, you could do a re-install from just that (plus any other add-ons you might buy).

Hope that made sense.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com