OK, that was a sad title, but it is that kind of day.....

Again, this update is worth the $$ spent, and a lot of the New Features are useable (still up in the air about video, but I digress) but this update still has a major problem from a drummers perspective, the drum rolls that are generated.

The program is STILL only using 2 drum rolls for most of the generations, tho there are plenty more in the Real Drum track. For the last few years I have did the cut-paste thing to vary up the fills,but mostly end up replacing the drum tracks. Now I could avoid all the hassle if the program itself made use of ALL the rolls that are in the Real Track to start with.

OK, say there are 5 Rolls on a RT, and the program keeps using Roll 1 &3 over and over. How hard would it be to tell BiaB to use the Rolls in order, when the first roll comes up Roll 1, 2nd roll 2, etc, or even mix them up, roll 1 5th roll, roll 2 1st roll, etc....?

This "problem" makes the RT sound static to me.

Now the same thing could be said of ALL the RT, the same Lead Fill over & over, Chord/riff etc. But the Drum Roll marks Sections, and when that Marker is used over and over it screams fake, at least IMHO.

Enjoying 2018! cool

i5 3.20GHz, 32gb RAM, 1tb SSD OS, 12tb HDD, 4gb gForce vid card, 32" monitor, Audient id44, Win10 x64, BiaB/RB 2023, Reaper 6,IK Multimedia Total Studio 3.5 MAX, Waves 10