Yep, auto-Wah, auto-filter, dynamic filter (think theme from Shaft it was actually a manual WAH pedal but the player is so good at beginning - it almost seems to be automatic)

I've owned almost all filter pedals (aka auto-wah), stomp boxes, ever made. My Mutron was probably the VERY best but it was too big so I finally went back to "basics" and have an old Ibanez AF 9 now on board (actually it broke, I forgot, so I replaced it with a Maxon AF-9 - same difference).

For actual Wah pedals I have three Tesse's (Picture Wah, Wizard Wah, and RMC3 Limited Edition Wah all 2004 or earlier).

As to your question: at a minimum the FREE Amplitude 3 you get with BIAB has a FREE Autowah in it, just because it's a "guitar" fx you can still run ANY audio though it.

The problem with using a straight Wah pedal FX versus an AUTO Wah as a plugin in is how do to you MOVE or simulate moving THE pedal up and down when you want it to? you can do it via external continuous FX pedals, via a controller (like a mod wheel) or some other attribute (frequency, velocity, LFO, etc. which makes it like an AutoWah) - but with a pedal or controller you have to "ride" it as and where needed.

Larry

Last edited by Larry Kehl; 12/22/17 06:36 PM. Reason: I can't believe how bad I type!!!

Win10Pro,i9,64GB,2TBSSD+20TBHDDs,1080TI,BIAB'24,Scarlett18i8,Montage7,Fusion 8HD,QS8,Integra7,XV5080,QSR,SC-8850,SPLAT,FL21&others,Komp.14,IK suite&others, just a guitar player-AXE FX III &FM9T, FishmanTP, MIDIGuitar2, GK2/3'sw/GI20