Originally Posted By: Islansoul
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
The medley feature allows about 10 RealTracks per track, so you could have up to 70 RealTracks at once using the 7 tracks.
- this wouldn't use that much memory, because the 70 tracks are never in memory at the same time, they just get merged into the 7 tracks.
- if there was a bottleneck, it is that playback is started right away and the tracks are being generated in the background. If the song was playing faster than tha background process you would hear dropouts. The solution there is to press song settings and disable fast generation for this song. Doing this it will take longer to generate this song before the music starts but once it starts it's fully generated and will play smoothly.

Thank you Peter for your advice. I mainly want to use it switch between different instruments like a funk bass in the verse and then a pop bass in the chorus. I really wish you could do this with the drum track as well and be able to switch to different drum styles rather than different variations of the drum track, like going from a bossa nova drum to a swing jazz drum.

Dr. Gannon's post indicates the medley feature is available in both the PC Version and MAC version of BIAB. If that is the case, and you can create your own RealTrack Medleys in the PC version, so I will assume it is the same for MAC users.

To create a custom RT medley in a PC, open Bar Settings and Select the RealTrack Button to choose any RealTrack to be added or replaced at any bar.

To create a custom Real Drum medley in a PC, open Bar Settings and Select the RealDrum Button to choose any RealDrum kit in any style to be added or replaced at any bar.

Replacing drums should work similarly in MACs.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 12/26/17 04:40 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.