And to be clear, a lot of folks on the forum use the term "style" when they mean "RealTrack", which can lead to confusion, as they are not the same thing. Buying "RealStyles" packages only give you style files that reference existing RealTracks that are already on your computer. If you don't have the underlying RealTracks, the RealStyles are not going to work.

MIDI styles are different, in that the riffs used to create the sounds are defined directly in the style (no external dependencies). Hybrid styles (those with a mix of MIDI and RealTracks) will have MIDI defined in the style, but only reference the RealTracks (and require that they be on your machine).

And some styles may reference SuperMIDI tracks, which are separate, like RealTracks, but in MIDI format (they are not defined in the style, because they are processed by a different "engine" than regular MIDI tracks).

For the XTRA style packs to work, because they pull from RealTracks across many years of RealTrack development, you need to have one of the packages that include "all" the available RealTracks. The BIAB Pro version only includes enough RealTracks to whet your whistle to what BIAB can do. You really need to upgrade to the UltraPak to be able to really experience what BIAB has to offer.

I know this can get confusing, but this is how it works. Again, if you don't want to upgrade to the UltraPak, then contact PGMusic for a refund for the XTRA pak you purchased as part of their 30-day money back guarantee.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com