Good Day,
Best wishes to all for 2018 from Durban RSA.
I'd like to put out my issue perhaps someone can point me in the right direction.
Firstly I'm not a computer boffin, nowhere near, just a reasonable regular user running win7 home.

I use BB to plug in my sequence of chords, find a suitable style so I can strum along and sing the song. Then I save it as an MP3 onto my tab for practice and jamming etc.

I've had BB since 2014 and upgraded regularly up to 2017. Current I have bought 2018 Pluspak upgrade (on dongle) when it arrived I installed and activated it. I have not fiddled with any setting changes.

Up to 2017 I've not had any sound issues. After the 2018 installation there is a problem.
When playing the song in BB during the development stages I am getting a sound coming through my monitors, similar to a loose connection, a sort of static, clicking or popping which is very distracting and irritating.

I have checked the cables and connections, all seems ok. When I play a CD or MP3 on the same PC through the same system/monitors the sound is clean.

If I use the same song that I have just played in BB which plays with it's noises, and save it as a MP3 and then play the MP3 on the win media player it is clean without those noises.

I've emailed PG and am awaiting a response. If you can help, I'd really appreciate it. Try to keep it simple for me, I'm old guy not too technology gifted.
Kind Regards. Bryan.