Cherish - The Association

This is a Lyric Music Video I created in Windows Movie Maker in just a few minutes. I imported a background photo, downloaded the song lyrics and cut/pasted the lyrics using the Captions Button. I added a Title and Credits and then imported my audio and checked the Fit to Music Button, saved and done.

The song was done completely in Band in a Box 2018. I started by importing a MIDI file. This populated the chord chart and placed the midi on the Melody Track. Using the Sequencer, I removed the melody tracks from the midi file as well as other tracks that I wanted BIAB generated tracks to play.

In the StylePicker, I searched for the song title - Cherish. From the search list, I was actually satisfied with the first style on the list;

_GRVYPNO.STY - Memo: Instruments include acoustic piano, jazz funk drums, electric bass, organ, and acoustic guitar. Tempo=110 (90-130). I added the RealTrack 2975 Ooohs & Aaahs for some background vocals to complete the track.

Cherish, written by Terry Kirkman and recorded by The Association was #1 for three weeks in 1966.

Enjoy singing along and comments are welcome.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.