Wow, talk about nailing a sound! That was just great. The feel is spot on, and I so get the influences you were referencing. Isn't the feel what this song is about? You can't fake that. You can't teach that. It's genuine...as it needs to be.

Janice's vocals. What could I possibly say that hasn't been said a hundred times...per song! I would have to lie and say it wasn't good or something. I guess, that wouldn't be a lie though would it? They're not good. They are outstanding...again...as always.

Now, I am a production junkie. I love how you can add, and add, and add to a song to make something that is so sonically interesting that there is always some ear candy to enjoy. I also equally love when someone has the insight to be able to do exactly AND only what is needed to support and give justice to the realism of a song. In short, to get out of the way, but perfectly support. That's what this production was. I could sit and listen to what WAS done and what WASN'T done (by intelligent choice) with total appreciation...and awe.

I am a seeker and found a great song smile

Last edited by HearToLearn; 01/07/18 12:43 PM.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.