According to an email promotion i received from PG today extending their original sales offer ( TUE, JAN 9, 2018 ) :

Quote:
Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows has over 50 exciting new features! Now introducing Video RealTracks which work like regular RealTracks but also include videos of the musician's performance. We've added a new audio driver system (Windows Audio Session) with ultra-low latency (< 25 ms on a typical Windows PC) so audio operations like playing or sending out information via MIDI happen with no noticeable delay. The Audio Chord Wizard has been redesigned and is now built into Band-in-a-Box®. The Audio Harmonies feature has been enhanced with Audio Transcription, which converts a monophonic audio track to MIDI (notation), Fix Tuning to fix an out-of-tune audio recording, and more. We've redesigned the "BB" folder so it is "clean" with only a few files needed and other files organized in folders. You can save the Notation window to a video in sync with the audio track playback. Notation support for time signatures like 12/8, 6/8, and 9/8 has been added. The Toolbar has been enhanced with skins and more customization. You can open or save ABC notation files, which are very common song files on the internet with chords and melody. Songs can now be saved as MP3 files in high resolution. M4A song saving has been enhanced and is faster. The popular Song Titles Browser is enhanced with more songs titles (now 10,000+), filters, and the ability to show titles that work with a specific style. StylePicker enhancements include a mixer-like control allowing clear display and style customization. The RealDrums Picker has been enhanced with the option to find similar RealDrums. The Audio Edit Window is redesigned with a new GUI and features... and many more!

Also, if anyone here is using the Windows version on their Mac Intel machines could you elaborate because i am interested in giving it a try.

Mac Audiophile 2020 2019 2018 2017 USB plus previous years versions

macOS Mojave - 10.14.6 @ Aug 16, 2019

iMac i3 3.6 GHz 8GB RAM 4K with Retina display

some examples @ sound cloud done with Mac Band and DAW's : https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks