Church music is not a genre. It is non secular. Every music genre I know of has a Praise & Worship equivalent be it classical, folk, rock, hip-hop, country, blues. The only one I'm not sure of is jazz because I don't know much about jazz.

My concern while writing the post is forum members that do not have a Christian heritage would feel excluded. While that is possible I don't believe that is the case.

Band-in-a-Box predominately supports Western based music. I have acquaintances from the Middle East and Pacific rim and Western music is becoming increasingly intertwined with music from these cultures. I believe any person using BiaB realizes the program is based on Western music so, while their religious songs may not be as familiar to us as traditional Praise & Worship songs they still will follow that concept. (Difficult to explain. I hope that made sense.)

The other negative thought I had is the underlying subject matter, religion, may make some users feel uncomfortable. That argument is more difficult to defend. By nature, this forum wants to be inclusive. A forum can't be inclusive if it makes someone uncomfortable.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1109) RB (Build 3) Ultra+ PAK
Cakewalk - Zoom MRS-8 recorder
Desktop: i7 Win 10 build 2004, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H2, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home