Hey there folks,

Basically, I want to create a song with the four lines of four measures each in the first verse. The first 2 lines will have an arpeggiated piano playing by itself, and then the full band comes in for the second two. However, I want the drums (and possibly some other, but not all instruments) to play a two bar lead in starting at measure starting in the second half of the second line (basically measures 6 through 8).

Another, perhaps related, question: is it possible to generate an intro that does not begin at the first measure of the song? To clarify: I'm not talking about auto-generating chords, rather I'm talking about chords that I input played as a lead-in (since BiaB wizardry seems (at least to me) to intuit and play with a different 'feel' for intro bars.

Finally, is it possible to set the length/duration of a fill?

Thanks a lot, guys!

Band-in-a-Box 2021 PlusPAK w 2019 Bonus Pak. Custom Build Desktop PC W/ Windows 10 Home 64-bit. CPU: Intel Core i5-9600k @ 3.7GHz (6 core x 6 threads) RAM: 16GB DDR4. Storage 238GB SSD + 2.7 TB HDD. GPU: ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB