That's weird, because as I understand it, the 2018 Mega Pak should include all the MIDI styles, but Brubek5 isn't even listed as one of the style in style pak #73. So that's weird. Brubek5 is a style in set #54.

But make sure you clear any other filters first, then select the package to see all the content.

But, if you're not seeing all the MIDI styles, you might want to log into your account on the main PGMusic screen and re-download some of the program and re-install (of course after doing so, be sure to re-apply the latest update patch to bring you up to date). If your serial number is not registered, you may need to do so to see the content for your 2018 MegPak; you just enter your serial number and after it's registered, you should be able to see the content downloads.

And as you have discovered, the sound of the MIDI styles is only as good as the MIDI synth you are using to play it back.

Hope this helps.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com