Hi, I am putting in what I call click tracks on tracks 5 and 7. They are either piano or guitar that basically play on the beat so if our jam group has a full rhythm section but is having trouble with speeding up I can put one of these click tracks in to prevent speeding up. The click tracks match the count in perfectly. However I noticed the highlighting of the bar in the chord window actually jumps the beat by 1 full beat (it highlights the bar on beat #4 in 4/4 time when it should highlight it on beat #1). Its a bit confusing. So I decided to make sure the melody was playing and I pulled up the leadsheet. I have not done this in a while. I seem to remember it would highlight the note but maybe I am wrong. Either way it does not highlight the note. However it does highlight the bar with a thin red outline. It is highlighting the bar at least 2 or 3 beats late while at the same time playing the notes perfectly. I don't remember it doing this in the past when I was using BIAB 2012 but maybe I just didn't notice it. Is this a bug? Is it doing it on everyone's 2016 BIAB and later? Knowing how accurate computers are and how fast they run to me this would seem like it is a bug.

Extra Note:
In the past when using BIAB 2012 I was using Midi tracks. I just pulled up a 12 bar blues that I had left as all midi tracks except for the drums and a cow bell click track I had put in. I muted these two tracks. The bar highlight is still jumping by almost a full beat. I was trying to remove these real tracks from the style but I am not sure how to do this.

Thanks,
John

Last edited by bowlesj; 01/31/18 02:15 PM.

John Bowles
My playing in my 20s:
https://www.reverbnation.com/johnbowles