I never use delete bars or the cut command. I always select and erase with the delete key. What I think I did, and it has gone back and forth so many times I don't remember, I believe I regenerated a couple of tracks and when I did that it added more blank bars where I had no chords entered.

I was able to fix it and actually the song is now almost done. (I have to play some live sax on it) and then the guys who want to take a run at the solo sections can have it.

Actually if you want to listen and replace the piano line, have at it. My timing was a tiny bit sloppy but honestly it's as good as I am going to get it. If so I will send it out to you when it's ready. The lead line is a guitar and a sax playing in unison.

This song is very close to a piece I wrote in college for jazz band when I was a junior. And junior year was a busy time for me because I had to decide if I was going to vote for Abraham Lincoln or John Breckenridge.

I smashed the hell out of my car today. When the cops came I told him "Officer, that guy was BOTH texting and drinking a beer." The cop said "Sir, he has every right to do that. I mean, it's HIS living room..."