Dear BIAB fairy,

Yes, I’m one of those that actually enjoy reading manuals, specially when we’re talking about complex products like BIAB, not (necessarily) because I’m masochistic but because it ends up saving me a lot of headaches and time when trying to figure out how to use less intuitive and/or unusual features.

I know that I can access the manual from within the BIAB software but... when I’m actually in front of my computer I’d rather use the time to be messing around with BIAB or playing some music.

After checking on both the support pages and forums I get to conclude that the manuals are not made available for online reading (or downloading), thus not allowing me to use spare time (commuting, waiting for a dentist appointment or for my wife to be done from the hairdresser) to lazily browse through all the hidden and mysterious goodies.

So dear BIAB fairy, not wanting to insult your clairvoyance skills but just in case you haven’t guessed it by now, my wish would be for the product manuals to be made available for online reading and/or downloading.