Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
NO!!!!! Just NO!!! You can't be THIS good! Pick ONE thing and master it. Don't pick them ALL all master them! It's just not right!

So the forum starts a "many takes on the same lyric" idea, and you feel the need to just do your own version with JUST you? Really? lol

This is a prime example of how having a good lyric can both stand the test of time; but also work in many different feels.

I heard your original and thought "this sounds like a hit." It would have been that at that time; but also stills sound current. Great job!

Then I heard the "New Country" version, and thought..."oh wow. This could so work RIGHT NOW." No reference about it being from another time, just right now. Great job!

THEN I heard the slowed down version and thought "THIS is a great song." Man, talk about nailing it. SOOOOO good! The feel of this is incredible and completely gives you, I believe, the right emotion of the lyric. Just WOW!

Quote:
so tell me where does the end of forever start

Man....what a GREAT line! It's not just the actual lyric, but the build up to it AND where it is placed in the song. Powerful! That.Line.Hit.Me.

I haven't been in the actual situation of your song except for your song. What does that tell ya? That you can bring someone to somewhere they've never been with a craft. Incredible!

I think you need to go play golf for a while. wink Translation : Keep 'em comin'. I can't get enough!

How could one not like THAT review? Thanks, Caaron. It's too cold for golf... smile