Originally Posted By: Dan Gipson
New enough not to feel to stupid when I ask: how did you access the style you used? I have BIAB 2017 plus, and while if I want to create a jazz bluegrass country etc. I have more choices than I want, I haven't come across anything like new age. Don't have a big enough package? Haven't looked hard enough? Love the piece, Mario

Dan, the only stupid question is one that you do not ask.

The style Oceans - Very Slow New Age - is a BiaB MIDI style from set #61 MIDI. I have found that working in MIDI is much easier to manipulate data. Many people here are experts at using RTs but I prefer MIDI for many reasons. One main one for using MIDI for New Age is that you can slow down the tempo as slow as you want and not get any artifacts. You can also change sounds and rewrite parts with no problems. BUT and this is a big one, you have to have good MIDI sound sources. You have a good start one to start with in sforzando. If you google/bing SFZ sounds you will find a lot of them from free to a few dollars. There are others like Kontakt or Sample Tank 3 that are much better but also a lot more costly.

I hope this helps and thanx for the listening and the very nice comments.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware