Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Wow, I had no idea. With all this available plus regular backing tracks people post on YT, why bother busting your head using Biab for that? Yeah I know, sometimes you can't find some songs you really want.

Bob

High quality, accurate covers are just that,covers, once they're rendered. That's the point that the value and power of BIAB shines through. The cover is what it is and is stuck in time and space. The tempo, structure, chord progression and the instruments are all set. It leaves no room for any of you in the song except for vocals or instrumental melody and maybe some acoustic rhythm guitar. BIAB is just getting started with all you can do with it beyond just rendering a song in it's original key and replicating all the instruments played in the song. I agree if all one is interested in is having covers to perform, it may be more cost effective to purchase Karaoke rather than BIAB but for anything more, BIAB is the way to go.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 02/10/18 05:31 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.