Very true, one of the best things about Biab is the ability to play any song you want in as many different styles as you want. We've all come up with some very interesting versions of tunes that way. I even have a folder of favorites done in 4 or 5 completely different styles like jazz swing, hip hop, motown, southern rock, etc. I think I have 8 versions of Comin Home for example.

As for my question regarding that multitrack vid, I posted that on the Keyboard Corner and several guys responded in detail. You guys are correct those tracks came from Guitar Hero and the original files are MOGG files meaning Multitrack OGG. Apparently there are many sites with those. OGG Vorbis files have been around for years, here's a link that explains it:

https://www.lifewire.com/mogg-file-2622002

Audacity can convert those to whatever new file type you want and maybe RB can too.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.