Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
On my version one of the kick drums is not responsive to velocity changes. Is the TTS-1?

Yes, it's both with the Hypercanvass and the TTS-1. The velocity is stuck at 127 for the kick. I haven't used either in some time but I remember when I invoked it RB popped up a message box saying something like do you want to change the kick drum patch? Click yes and velocity issue goes away. It's possible you may like the tone of the original kick better but if it's stuck at 127 it's useless.

If you're not seeing that message then you'll have to go into the control panel of either synth and change the kick drum there then save it as a custom user patch.

Bob

I know that, at least in Sonar, you could change things like velocity for the kick and save that patch as a new one. Then when you load your new custom patch the change, in this case velocity, was OK. I think that was a TTS-1 thing and not a Sonar thing but I do not know for sure but you may want try it and see.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware