Hi, Pooch -

Could you be a little more specific about what you are looking for? For all intents and purposes, other than the ability to re-generate the entire song across all the BIAB tracks, those tracks are just audio or MIDI tracks like any other in RealBand.

You can add/change VST/VSTi's, you can adjust panning and volume. You can draw automation envelopes and you can regenerate the parts you are not happy with. You can transpose and change tempo. You can add additional tracks by selecting other RealTracks or even individual tracks from existing styles (MIDI or Real). And so much more.

Please let us know exactly what you are trying to accomplish and we should be able to help.

I don't think there are specific tutorials or videos on enhancing a BIAB file in RealBand, but there are a bunch of videos on how to use RealBand, that should apply whether you created your own content or used BIAB style-based or RealTracks/RealDrums/MIDI-generated content.

While some these videos are dated, the basic concepts apply to newer versions of RealBand. The command structure may differ slightly, but you should be able to do everything presented even in version 2018.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com