Some of the recent comments we've heard from program users JUST LIKE YOU!

Great program with lots of support through the publisher and after-market. Use it for teaching, practicing, and gigging.
-Andrew L.

I just got my 6th film placement on a song recorded entirely in Band-in-a-Box. You guys rock!
-Terry Fernihough (Band-in-a-Box Endorsing Artist!)

I love this program. I have only had it for around a month but it has made things a lot easier for me. I no longer have to scour the internet for backing tracks. I just plug in the chords I want to use, find the style I want and done. Saving me so much time and being able to transpose into different keys is awesome too.
As the days go on I will be delving deeper into what it can do, importing some of my backing tracks into Abelton 9 to play with and writing some songs.
Best money I have spent on something in while.
-Peter S.

I started using Band-in-a-Box around 1990. It was the DOS version naturally and I used one of those old portable computers with dual floppy drives and a built in 9" monochrome display. I connected midi cables to a great sounding Yamaha keyboard and played my music using midi tracks. I did a demo for a university music class that was a lot of fun. Wow, it is almost unimaginable to see where this product has elevated to today. I have upgraded many times over the past 28 years but each time I am even more amazed. Thank you PG Music for being such a major part of my love for music all of these years!!!
-Dwayne G.

Incredible Software. Great for ignorance and experts and for anyone who wants to deal with music. If you do not have a hobby and want to have one "band in a box" is the best choice. Simple, but if you want to be an expert on it, you need to make an effort to master it perfectly for perfect use. The only disadvantage is if you do not want to become a musician, and use it, you will become a perfect musician. Therefore, be cautious. It's not a toy.
-Ilija B.
Note: I love this one - made me actually "LOL"

I’ve been using it for about the same time (20 years). I’m a trumpet player and just really want some backing on lead sheets. With the Real Styles - it sounds fantastic! Takes just minutes to input chord changes and find the right style. There is so much you can do and I love having the Soloist features to really add color.
-Mike B.

I have the Band-in-a-Box UltraPAK and have made many music track that are comparable to Nashville Studios and I am ecstatic!!
-Ronnie F.

I bought Band-in-a-Box 2018. Started the program left the default C chord where it was selected a style hit play and I had a rather high quality track i could play to..... all without reading a manual. Now obviously there is a world of discovery with this program to really dig deep into but it is definitely a keeper when it comes to music software!
-Darren W.

Very cool software, indeed... and it's up and running on my studio computer all the time. I use Band-in-a-Box to whip up quick theme tunes ...on a regular basis, and have even produced an entire original-music CD project with Band-in-a-Box cranking out all the instrument tracks not long ago, which has been very well-received by my client's audience.
-Jeff F.

T H I S . I S . G R E A T !!!
Three decades ago I was playing gigs in an Italian restaurant in Virginia Beach as a "one-man-band" using Band-in-a-Box tracks recorded to cassette tape and played back through guitar amplifiers.
I am duly impressed on how much this computer program has improved over the years...
-Rick B.

I love this program. It allows me to create a preliminary version of a song as I write it. I even used it for my basic tracks where i then recorded guitar and vocals on top and released it in record time for Christmas 2017. Great program. I give it 5 stars out of 5.
-Jack S.

I love Band-in-a-Box. Satisfies my antisocial nature. Someday I might actually play with real musicians.
Cal B.

This sounds Great! I have been wondering how Band-in-a-Box was going to compete with the other digital stuff but this sounds like it gives a real vibe! I'll spread the word to my students!
-Jim J.

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.