I inappropriately listed several ReWire Hosts above. From the Propellerhead website, here is a list of ReWire Clients. All are classed as Synths.

Incorporating ReWire into PTPA would allow the 'virtual bus' capability, with up to 256 channels of audio and 4080 MIDI streams remaining in the digital domain.

I have not included Hosts, which mainly consist of competing products; however, there are a few borderline apps, such as Sony ACID 5.0 and above and Ableton Live which have unique abilities and which it might be useful to be able to link with through ReWire.

ReWire Clients: Arkaos VJ, Arturia Storm, Cakewalk Project 5, Celemony Melodyne, M-Audio Torq, Madtracker, Plogue Art et Technologie Bidule, Propellerhead Reason and ReBirth RB-338, Speedsoft VSampler 3, Steinberg Groove Agent and Halion 3, Tascam GigaStudio 3, Toontrack Music dfh SUPERIOR and EZ Drummer, Waves Tune and Yamaha Vocaloid.

To all at PG: If this is undoable, please tell us. Otherwise, I hope you will give it strong consideration. The only reason you aren't getting more requests for ReWire is that few people understand its full capabilities.

Richard

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."