Enhorabuena a todos! que excelente reunión de talentos y artistas RealTracks con el equipo de PG Music en el NAMM de verano. Esto demuestra la inmensa trayectoria, calidad, trabajo humano y artístico que durante décadas ha forjado a esta gran compañia y a este gran programa,Band-in-a-Box, único en la historia de la informática musical contemporánea.

Personalmente y aqui en la distancia quiero expresar mi agradecimiento a Peter Ganon y a todo el super cool equipo de PG Music y Band-in-a-Box por permitirme ser parte del equipo de traductores y moderadores y especialmente de tener el honor de estar en esa lista compartiendo con tan increibles músicos con mis propios RealTracks como guitarrista !un sueño hecho realidad! Espero poder estrechar las manos de todos uds en un futuro NAMM

Carlos

Quote:
Congratulations to all! What an excellent talent and RealTracks artists meeting with the PG Music team at the summer NAMM. This showcase the immense trajectory, quality, human and artistic work that for decades has shaped this great company and amazing program, Band-in-a-Box, unique in the history of contemporary music computing.

Personally and here in the distance I want to express my thanks to Peter Ganón, Tobin and all the super cool team of PG Music and Band-in-a-Box for allowing me to be part of the team of translators and moderators and especially by the honor of being on that list sharing with such incredible musicians with my own RealTracks as a guitarist! a dream come true! I hope to shake hands with all of you in a future NAMM

Carlos

Carlos Eduardo Arellano
PG Music
RealTracks Artist