+++ HERE +++ is the UserTracks tutorial webpage with links to all PG Music provided templates.

I do not believe PG Music has created a 3/4 time template since the UserTracks feature was released in 2014. Two reasons possibly are because UserTracks did not originally work properly and interest in the feature has waned.

I would not expect for any UserTracks template to use any time signature other than 3/4 or 4/4 time since those are the only two time signatures that Band-in-a-Box supports. Other time signatures used in BiaB styles such as 6/8 are emulations derived from 3/4 or 4/4.

Last, you don't need a pre-made template to create UserTracks. The main benefit of having a template is the template provides one answer to the question, what chords should I include in my UserTracks? The answer depends on how comprehensive you want the UserTracks to be and how you want to utilize it.

If you plan to use the UserTracks in your songs and your songs normally use three, four five or six chords then anymore more would be wasted effort. However if you want the UserTracks to be useful to anyone then you will need more chords.

PG Music includes templates for everything from one to thirty minutes worth of chords. If nothing else you can apply the chord list used in any of the PG Music templates to your template.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home