I'll chime in with a little bit of praise... The jazz guitarist, the midi based series of arrangements done by Oliver Gannon was the most unique, inspiring and well done effort to teach jazz standards on guitar by using midi that anyone has ever done, and will probably ever do... I shudder to think the amount of work that Oliver Gannon had to do to pull that off particularly in the middle 90s, when the guitar midi technology was still struggling... I think he used the yamaha controller which was probably the best of it's kind, but discontinued due to patent suit brought on by another company...

It's a shame that it appears that PGMusic has discontinued those series probably due to copyright issues... But the jazz pianist and the jazz guitarist series were one of the best products this company has ever made... People have praised Jamie Abersold over the years for his jazz educational materials, but I don't think that PGMusic gets enough praise for its efforts to teach jazz using midi... And done it extremely well... That's just something nobody else has done...

It would be great if PGMusic came out with a bossa nova and samba guitar product... I'd line up to buy it...