Hi everyone

"Should You Find Me" is one of my original compositions which I wrote in the mid-70s – played at the time with acoustic picking and bass guitar. The bridge was added at the request of my daughter in 2005 so that she could use the song as a college recording project.
I would welcome any suggestions you might have for this production, thanks for any feedback. Since I can't hear that well there are production things I could be missing or that could be improved.

This link is to a wma file - hopefully it will not have an linking issues which an mp3 file sometimes has. The site is virus free.
Should You Find Me

Used BIAB, RB for added RT and RDs, PT12 to assemble, edit and record. XG Daughtercard on Turtle Beach Santa Cruz soundcard for MIDI. Final tweaking of PG Output stereo wave in Audacity (volume adjust, minor compression, silence for intro and extro, truncate to trim silence). Which BIAB style I started with I don’t remember but it became a hybrid under my own name.

Fingerpicking Acoustic played by me and input by guitar controller;
Lead part – partial generation by BIAB Soloist and myself on keyboard;
Drums - Midi Kick and RD Country Even16 added in PT12;
Pedal Steel RT370 added in RB;
All MIDI parts converted to audio by external daughtercard and tweaked as audio.
Vocal Lead recorded in PT12
Vocal Harmony in verse and chorus recorded live by friend in PT12
Vocal Harmony in bridge by TC Helicon in PT12

Thanks again - Ian

Ian
My "Original Tunes" Site
My gene pool needs more chlorine.