Quote:

Quote:

Why do other folks' songs if you got originals that are just as fine?

Kevin

Bob,

I have to agree with Kevin, and your originals certainly ARE just as fine. I enjoyed it!

Are the drums a RT? If so did you get the presence on the cymbal with EQ or is it just happenin'?

Interesting choice to go with the ride cymbal throughout. I can't hardly get the drummer in our band to play his at all.

I don't think I heard A Bob guitar track... Now don't get lazy and let the RT's do all the work!

Great Job Buddy,

Greg

Hey Greg...how are things wayyyyy over there in GJ? Must be hunting season by now, eh? The drums are RT/RD, but the presence you're hearing (wow...you've got good ears!) is a result of the Reaper compressor on the master track in the final mix. It really added some sparkle to the whole mix and I didn't have to do my usualy EQ tweak. I used the BIAB style "as is" and the "B" part throughout the entire song to keep the driving feel. And like you, I want my drummers to use the whole set. My contribution to the guitar track was to add in an elec. guitar rhythm via RT. I also used Sony's "Nashville Wire" steel guitar loops CD to drop in some additional pedal steel in the right places, like after the lyric "steel gutar" and at the ending, while my Mullen G2 (made in Flagler, CO..btw) pedal steel looked on tearfully in horror and disgust. In short...yea, I guess I got lazy. I love that BIAB gives me the freedom to concentrate on the story, and let the software worry about the music. This has gotten to be just too much fun! Thanks PGM!

Thanks for lisening

Bob