Quote:

Glad you're liking reaper. It is great right? The plugins are really great for sure. Great to hear all your positive news. I'm a HUGE hallowen nut and for a couple of weeks I put music aside and worked on my home haunt. Now that it's over, I'm thinking of redoing an older traditional country song I did some years ago. I think it'll be great with biab. Did you check out the one I posted a few weeks back? Look a couple of pages in- you'll find it. It's called It's love I'm fallin in. Not sure if I'm gonna whip up something new or double back for that older one. We'll see.

Dan

Hey Dan...you know I did listen to your song a while back and I really liked what you did. I didn't get a chance to leave a comment but I'll go back and revisit it. Everything you've submitted is so very well done in every area. Impressive stuff; you're quite the talented man.

I'd like to see some pics of your "home haunt" if you've got some. (Send to the email on my profile page) We live in a big subdivision (over 300 homes and three schools) that's a "hatchery", as one friend put it, with tons of little kids coming around with their parents at Halloween; little tiny tykes in their costumes, wide-eyed incredibly cute kiddos. My kids (22 and 26!) love giving out treats. I think they're re-living the experience of Haloween vicariously.

Later,
Bob