Edited to read wife's jewel box for those who had problems because I mentioned a gun.

Edited to not refer to pick up trucks which got some peed off, I can't include convertibles or people in California are going to take offense, Renaults are out due to the French sensitivities, and Fiat can't be used or the Rissotto family of Montreal will be hunting me, so to speak, 'scuze. Removed the AK 47 tried replacing it with a gun from the USA but then I got flack so I just took it out.

Changed Bluegrass to Klezmer and then they called me saying that was unfair, so I had to delete that too, so there is no marketing plan based on a fakebook. There was strenuous exception to the Christmas Fakebook, the Holiday Fakebook, and the Jazz Fakebook (too snobby).

The people for the ethical treatment of chipmunks are suing me for suggesting they be shot at with bb's. Notes cannot give away bb's to people who purchase bluegrass fakebooks it's un-ethical.

I'm thinking of doing like Gdaddy. I'm going to post stuff other people wrote, so no one can say I wrote it.
All that said I hope Notes gets his guitar, but I'm sure he'd like a Godin Montreal better. It comes with Montreal Smoked Meat, a Canadian, and a side of poutine. (Edit take out smoked meat, lose the rye) (Edit take out Peanut Butter, someone's allergic), Jam Sandwich Milk and Oreos. (Delete the Oreos for pete's SAKE!) homemade oatmeal cookies.

No beer. The religious people are 'agin it.

Last edited by John Conley; 11/15/10 05:27 PM.

John Conley
Musica est vita