Thanks for your input. I generally prefer SC pickups. The middle SC is RP/RW so I should be able to get a humbucker sound in the 2 position. That gives me the option. It seems more versatile that way. I bring a sax, two wind synths, a flute, a keyboard controller an entire PA set, Leilani's guitar, and her synth to the gig. I only want to bring one guitar for myself, so it has to be as versatile as I can get it. The factory gave me a very quick reply, and it has a 14" radius neck, something that Fender cannot do, and something that I prefer.

My modded LTD has one pup wired that way. I tend to use the SC positions much more than the Humbucker mode.

I think this guitar will exceed my current guitar chops for years to come, so I should be happy with it.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger this weekend. (everybody -- buy more disks <grin>)

I've almost convinced myself to put it on a credit card. MF is offering 12 months - no interest.

Notes ♫

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks