Wow, I wasn’t expecting this much positive response for a midi tune. Thanx all for listening and the very kind remarks.

John – Thanx for the URL. I’ll check out Morphrye.

Wayne – Believe it or not I still have an old TX81Z still in my rack! I don’t use it much as I have transferred all of the patches to NI’s FM7 but it’s like an old friend to me! The synth pads come from the UltraAnalog VSTi. That was the best $20 no-brainer investment I ever made. The synth leads come from Kontakt 4. Most of my stuff is up on Kara-Moon.

Frankie + dcuny– I really don’t hear any off notes, however I’m to close to the song right now. I’ll have to let it set for a week or two and then listen again. I agree with you about the drum pattern and I would add the bass line as well, however I wanted to show what BiaB’s midi side could do right out of the box. Thus other than my lead lines everything else is pure unmodified BiaB midi. The choral pad sounds are the Aahs from Cakewalks GM midi synth TTS-1.

Dcuny – I didn’t hear any timing problems either but see above. I really don’t have a good Mellotron yet. I have a soundfont with them but it just doesn’t make it anymore. LP, you just showed your age! Great timing though as just yesterday on of my younger students keep starting and stopping at the same place and I said just keep playing, you’re sounding like a broken record. Her response was, and I quote, “ What’s a record”? Her mother started laughing.

Noel – I didn’t hear that problem at around the 2:00 mark but as I have stated earlier I’ll have to let it set for a week or two and then listen again.

Thanx again all for listening and the very good constructive comments and the very kind words - MarioD

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware