Finale PrintMusic 2014
From the makers of Finale®, PrintMusic is perfect for songwriters, students, teachers, church musicians, and band leaders. No matter your musical emphasis (classical, jazz, rock, etc.) Finale PrintMusic music composition software provides high-quality results!
With PrintMusic musicians can arrange full ensembles of up to 24 staves, extract individual parts, and hear their music play back with professional sounds and nuance. Notes can be entered in a variety of ways including with a scanner. Users can choose between a handwritten or engraved appearance, host VST/AU plug-ins for professional playback, import and export graphic files, and much more. The results can be shared as printed sheet music and PDFs, as well as MP3 audio files and as Finale® and Music XML files that can be opened in other programs.
PrintMusic offers options for composing, arranging, playing, printing, and sharing music:
- Create great-looking music notation.
- Arrange full ensembles and extract individual parts.
- Hear your music play back with realistic sounds and nuance.
- Scan sheet music, choose between a handwritten or engraved appearance, host VST/AU plug-ins for professional playback, import and export graphic fi les, and much more.
- Share the results as printed sheetmusic and PDFs, as well as MP3 audio fi les, and as Finale and Music XML fi les that can be opened in other programs.
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
PG Music Inc. 29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC V8Z 1T3 Canada
Sales: 1-800-268-6272, 250-475-2874, + 800-4746-8742*
*Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available.