PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix MultiPicker font size becomes larger - 12/11/23 04:13 AM
Where can I set the MultiPicker font to be larger?

I think MultiPicker is really perfect. I will use it every day in the future.
I found that the styles in MultiPicker often repeated demo songs. is this normal? I didn't check double click.

No matter which one I click on, the demo song always repeats. See screenshot

Attached picture 2023-12-11_121222.jpg
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: MultiPicker font size becomes larger - 12/11/23 05:00 AM
1: Multi Picker Font Size: I'm not sure that this can be changed at present.

2: Demo Song repeats. Yes, I think that this has been recognized as an issue and has been reported to the developers. I think it occurs if you mix usage of the old Style picker and the Style Picker from the new Multi-Picker.
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
1: Multi Picker Font Size: I'm not sure that this can be changed at present.

2: Demo Song repeats. Yes, I think that this has been recognized as an issue and has been reported to the developers. I think it occurs if you mix usage of the old Style picker and the Style Picker from the new Multi-Picker.

Thank you for your answer.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: MultiPicker font size becomes larger - 12/11/23 05:39 AM
I've reported the Multi-Picker font size to the developers. It should be adjustable, but does not appear to work.
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
I've reported the Multi-Picker font size to the developers. It should be adjustable, but does not appear to work.

OK.
It's getting better.
© PG Music Forums