PG Music Home
Just did a quick check to see if there were any NA tracks showing up after the upgrade and I see that one actually is listed as a NA

_MIASMA which is shown as Miasma Hazy Funk Rock

I did a full and a quick rebuild of the styles and it still show NA

That particular RT came on set #431 so I re-downloaded it, reinstalled it and rebuilt the styles list.

That did not fix the problem.

Also there is no _MIASMA.STY showing up in the styles directory.

Also could not find any file that had MIASMA in the name in the entire BB directory including all sub-directories.

Did this NOT get include in the set when released?

Anyone else verify this?

Thanks

Attached picture style.jpg
The build update 1106 Added: style _MIASMA (rt431) but when I do a search for the file it comes up with a classic vintage country bass track.

Description: Screenshot
Attached picture Classic Vintage.JPG
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing MIASMA.STY after the upgrade. - 12/20/23 01:44 PM
I don't quite follow.

I've got every Style available according to PG Music, yet I don't have _MIASMA. That Style just doesn't even list as a Style when I search for it.

Maybe contact Support.

Others might know more?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing MIASMA.STY after the upgrade. - 12/20/23 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Brian Hughes
The build update 1106 Added: style _MIASMA (rt431) but when I do a search for the file it comes up with a classic vintage country bass track.
Hmmmm.... _MIASMA is a Style not a RealTracks. I think the item in your list is perhaps the current listed RealTrack for your current Style, which is included in the results by a default setting.
Let me clarify:

It is a STYLE that shows up in the STYLE LIST as NA

If I double click on the NA style that IS listed, it plays the demo _MIASMA.WMA from the online repository at PGMusic

There is NO _MIASMA.WMA file on my hard drive nor is there a _MIASMA.STY on my hard drive.

I have all 5 of the RT's listed for the NA style that is listed but there is no _MIASMA.STY anywhere in my BB Directory.

If I click the button - Save As .STY, I get the message that it Cannot a variation of this, because style is not found in my BB directory.

Don't know what else I can supply about the problem. I have seen this one other time in the way past and that was fixed in a later file revision I had to download.

If you open Style Picker and look for NA files only, do you see the same thing.

Attached picture Updated Style.jpg
Attached picture Style 1.jpg
Attached picture style 2.jpg
Attached picture style 3.jpg
Attached picture style 4.jpg
This has been reported to developers.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing MIASMA.STY after the upgrade. - 12/20/23 07:36 PM
Thanks for clarifying Joseph.

My issue is slightly different. PG Music tells me I have every Style, but _MIASMA is not even listed in the Style Picker. As Charlie mentioned, it's been reported. I'm interested for their feedback.
We have a new style added to the styles database, but the style file itself is missing.... it will be add in the next patch - so, just ignore it for now.
© PG Music Forums