PG Music Home
Posted By: tagmusic Drop Out - 03/25/10 09:29 PM
Hi All,

I have recorded multiple tracks in rb and when I recently started to listen to the playback, the music stops. I hear a kind of pop and no music. I close rb and reopen and start play again and the songs goes for awhile and then it stops again. Is there a memory problem, soundcard issue that I'm not aware of. Thanks.

Tommy
Posted By: Mac Re: Drop Out - 03/25/10 10:08 PM
Does it always happen in the same place on the timeline?

Does it do this with all .seq files you have, or only with some?

Always, the first thing to try is a reboot of the computer...
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Drop Out - 03/26/10 12:42 AM
You could also post this in the RealBand forum, where it might get better attention.
Posted By: tagmusic Re: Drop Out - 03/26/10 06:12 PM
Hi Mac,

Yes, it always occurs at the same place with the sequence file. On one file I just heard the vocals and not the music??

Hi Matt,
Will post there, also. thanks. (I did do a search on rb and did not see results for what I was searching)

Tommy
Posted By: Mac Re: Drop Out - 03/26/10 10:11 PM
Quote:

Hi Mac,

Yes, it always occurs at the same place with the sequence file. On one file I just heard the vocals and not the music??

Um, is the "music" perhaps all MIDI tracks?

If so, check the MIDI synth selection, there may be something wrong there -- and if its a DXi like the VSC, open up its control panel and make sure that none of the volume faders inside have been turned off. Sometimes that has happened, its a bug, but if you find that, just turn the faders and master fader back up all the way to the right.

--Mac
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Drop Out - 03/27/10 12:25 AM
Tommy,

When you say "multiple tracks", how many are there? Also, are you using ASIO or MME?
Posted By: tagmusic Re: Drop Out - 03/27/10 09:58 PM
No midi tracks and chkd volume and it's ok.
Posted By: tagmusic Re: Drop Out - 03/27/10 09:59 PM
Hi,

11 tracks and using asio.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Drop Out - 03/27/10 11:52 PM
Have you got any plug-ins on any of the tracks that might be using additional computer resources?
© PG Music Forums