PG Music Home
Posted By: okiemusic How to find home for BIAB 2006? - 11/18/11 05:27 AM
I have a copy of Band In A Box 2006 pro version that I experimented with for a while. Good product but realized I'd rather work with recordings from musicians I know. Don't want to throw this useful software in the trash but don't know the legal way to transfer ownership to school or whomever??
Posted By: Mac Re: How to find home for BIAB 2006? - 11/18/11 03:47 PM
Sell or give 'em all the original disks, paperwork. Retain no copies for your own use as the license covers use on one machine.

I don't think its ultimately necessary but if you like, you can Contact PGMusic Sales and let them know the pertinent info, changing your name and address to theirs.

--Mac
Posted By: WillM Re: How to find home for BIAB 2006? - 11/19/11 12:31 AM
Hello,

Mac's got it (thanks Mac!). If you're transferring ownership just give us a shout at sales@pgmusic.com and let us know your full name and address, and if you have it please provide us with the recipient's information as well. We will mark on your profile that you've transferred your license, and create a profile for the recipient so that they are eligible for technical support and upgrades.

Best,
Will
Posted By: silvertones Re: How to find home for BIAB 2006? - 11/19/11 02:05 PM
I just want to point out okie that 2011.5 is light years ahead of 2006 with the Real Drums & Real Tracks.If it was me I'd give the new version a try and see what you think. Can always send it back for a refund minus the shipping. Owning 2006 will save you $170 on an upgrade. Once you sell/give it away you'll no longer qualify.
Just something to think about.
© PG Music Forums