PG Music Home
Posted By: filkertom Glitch, but I'm not sure where - 02/29/12 04:12 PM
Hey, all. I'm working up some Irish stuff. My arrangement of "Nancy Whiskey" (key of C) has two instances of a bar with holds followed by a normal bar:

F... - G... - | C - - -

I've got a Fiddle RealTrack in the Strings slot. It plays the F and the G correctly, but goes silent on the C bar. (It then picks up again with the next bar.)

The truly weird thing is, I've tried this with a few fiddle RTs. It does it with 1694, 618, 434, and 624. It does not do it with 428, i.e., that plays normally.

I don't know if it's the style, Real Tracks, the fiddle Real Tracks, just those specific RTs (I don't have time to audition all of them), the holds, behavior after the holds, or what.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I'm running BIAB 2012, build 349. As far as I know, all the RTs are up to date.
Posted By: WillM Re: Glitch, but I'm not sure where - 02/29/12 09:27 PM
Hello Tom,

In my testing with the aforementioned RealTracks I cannot replicate this behaviour.

Please freeze your tracks and send a copy of your song to support@pgmusic.com and link back to this thread. We'll be able to test it on our end and let you know where the issue may lie.

Thanks,
Will
© PG Music Forums